Thursday, June 10, 2010

Renovations

Renovations:


This past Saturday, we went up to Cincy to work on helping Michael’s parents renovate our new place!
I never realized how tiring ripping up linoleum flooring could be. I could barely do it and left the rest to Hubby to finish up as he was ripping up that flooring in double time what I could do. So I just resigned myself to inspecting all the new improvements in the apartment and picturing what paint colors I want and where I want to place everything. Don’t worry- I did do some work- I wiped down all the cabinets and drawers and wiped down the tub in the bathroom some. Though they were accusing me of slacking little bit. Then our lovely Jetta- Trusty Dusty- on the way home decides to have its car alarm go off in the middle of an intersection at a stop light. It was quite the sight. Michael directing traffic as he tries to stop the alarm and me hiding in the front seat. Needless to say we never have a dull moment with that Jetta! Gotta love Jettas (German cars) made in Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment