Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday to Michael!!!

 Happy 30th Birthday to Michael Lyons!!!  He is such an amazing husband and daddy and leader of our home!  The Lord has truly blessed me with such an amazing hubby!  Among the many things, I am thankful for how he leads our family, his thoughtfulness, his patience and caring nature.  He does such a great job at balancing many responsibilities to give me the amazing privilege of staying home with Jeremiah and I do not take that for granted!  I praise God for giving me such amazing husband and friend, a true gift and something I do not deserve.  And Jeremiah says, he loves to teach me many things...
Like how to put bowls on my head :)

He cooks eggs for me every morning and I try to help with the cooking.
So maybe he does not teach me how to play with the remote- we don't even have a remote, that is Grandmas.

He pushes me in the rocker, reads to me and above all wrestles me and makes me giggle and laugh with glee.  :)  I sure love my daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment