Saturday, October 23, 2010

Photos from August

Well, I wanted to post these pictures of my dear friends Sarah Brown (SB) and Sara Fillmann and her two little ones Eric and Kirsten!  In August- I went home for my sister's bridal shower and Sarah Brown graciously drove me to York and we visited Sara and Rob and their two little kids.  It was so much fun!!!  I sure do miss my dear Saras- though I am closer to one Sarah who lives in Cincinnati- yippee! 


On another note- we are going to a very fancy banquet on Sunday night through Hebrew Union, honoring some donors.   I feel like this might be the fanciest thing we have gone to in a long time- in fact so fancy the girls have to wear cocktail dresses and I'm having trouble finding a dress that I could fit into.  I feel like the past 5 years I have been surrounded by believers with working a seminary setting and now am thrust into the world of people that need to hear the gospel.  In Louisville, I struggled to have relationships with unbelievers and here I am surrounded every day with people to hear the gospel- especially down at Hebrew Union.  Pray the Lord would give us open doors on Sunday night at this banquet to even share the gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment