Saturday, July 5, 2014

Miscellaneous Photos...





 One of the things I loved about going to York- was going out for ice cream to Dairy Queen!  Sure do miss their ice cream- there are hardly any around Cincinnati!  We also broke about my Dad and Mom's fire pit and did a camp fire one night.  Another thing I miss about York- is the peacefulness of my parents home and sitting out back on the deck having dinners and watching the sun set over the mountains!  While in York- I mulched one day for my mom, visited my Mom-Mom who is over 90 and just recently broke her hip and is in slow recovery.  And I helped my sis clean her kitchen and downstairs one day while she napped- we had a full visit.  

Little Pumpskees with his mosquito netting- you would think he was overseas- right Laura??? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment