Monday, October 13, 2014

Our 9th Anniversary!

A few weeks ago was our 9th anniversary!  Michael got me these beautiful flowers and despite me having a bad cold- made the day special by making me breakfast in bed!  We then went to a Reds game that evening and enjoyed the beautiful weather outside!  The next night- we had a campfire outback- something we love doing with our kids as well!  Michael has been great at helping me lately as I have been feeling more worn out and giving me breaks!  The week before- Jeremiah was not napping and spent a nap time spearing Desitin all over the room- I admit- I cried.  Just when I thought I was on top of things- this disaster happened!  I was so thankful for Michael and his willingness to help take Jeremiah out and give me a break and even help me clean it up when he got home.  Praying each week for extra patience and endurance during this season!




No comments:

Post a Comment