Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pansies and Penn Station

 There have been so many blessings come our way over this last month- one week a friend brought me a Penn Station sub for lunch which was a huge treat- I love their subs!  Another evening, a friend and I went out for dinner and she showed up at my door with these pansies- I had actually that week been praying and hoping for some pansies like this- God is good giving us little gifts we don't deserve.
 
 And then there are these 3 munchkins.  Michael preached on Palm Sunday at our church- so I am trying to get more experienced and quicker at getting all 3 of these ones ready for church and out the door on time.  We were planning on not making it for Sunday School- but after Jeremiah requested to go to SS- we were determined to get there and we made it for "most" of it.  :)  Pretty good for this stage right now. :)  Sitting in church with 3 little ones- that was another story.  Thankfully Aunt Becky came to the rescue to help me out. :)  So thankful for people we can ask for help even it is when we are walking in the doors of the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment