Saturday, January 23, 2016

Lunchtime Listenings...

This month our family is working on the hymn- Crown Him With Many Crowns and memorizing Proverbs 30:5- "Every word of God proves true- He is a shield for those who take refuge in Him."
During lunchtime, thanks to my sweet friend Laura's Christmas gift- we are listening to Little House in the Big Woods- one chapter at a time and thanks to the audio book- I don't have to read it- I can just eat lunch and listen too! :)  I am amazed listening to this book and the hard work of these pioneer women on the frontier!  And I think I have it rough not having a dishwasher! :)
And thanks to my friend Laura again- she has all these great recommendations- I have really been enjoying a group- I AM THEY... that she told me could be streamed for free with Amazon Prime!!
Love new books to read and things to listen to!!!
I Am They

1 comment: