Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Reaching Out...




Last Thursday was the last day of school!  I have been burdened lately for the kids that walk by our home after school.  These kids have been far from respectful of our space and at times have even trashed some of my flowers.  As the same time, I really do want to serve with my kids and reach out with them to our surrounding community (where God has placed us for this season.)  So we made some brownies and handed out lemonade- the kids love it!  They were shocked it was free- one kid asked are you going to be living here next year.  We even gave some to the garbage men and some construction workers across the street- ways to reach out!  I pray God would give us  more ways to reach out to those He has placed around us!

No comments:

Post a Comment