Monday, October 17, 2016

The Long Winter...

So I have been a little behind in the blog.  I just can't seem to keep up with life lately.  :)  Partly, maybe because we are trying to soak up every bit of sun, every falling leaf and every bit of crisp air before winter comes.  This time of year, I just can't sit inside at the computer for long.  Jeremiah and I are listening to The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder.  We are trying to go through the series and I am really loving listening to the books again.  I have to say I don't think I am ready for a winter like they have in this book.  It sure was a long winter.  I don't think I am cut out for prairie life.  They sure endured a lot and worked hard too!  Still, we are hoping our winter is not as bleak and doesn't have that many blizzards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment