Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Waiting...

We keep waiting here, one day at a time for the day when the new Lyons babe will arrive.  These days are not the easiest for me.  I am a planner and I want to know when this big event will take place.  The Lord is using this season to remind me in new and fresh ways that He is in control of me and this babe and the timing of all things.  I must relinquish my control and give it to Him and trust Him!  So, we are filling our time.  Last Sunday, we went to see a friend's horse show and she got blue ribbons.  We are trying to get as much done before the babe comes and our time is even more divided between the needs of our little ones.  I am trying to organize school supplies, finish mulching, cleaning and Michael is trying to finish up projects on expanding our little abode to across the hall. 




No comments:

Post a Comment