Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Summer Reading...

Book recommendations so far this summer!  Jeremiah and I just finished this book that a friend had told me about.  We really enjoyed reading it and I was in tears by the end- such a great story for boys about adventure and also sacrifice!  I love this book also because I remember watching the movie growing up.  Disney has a movie version called "Third Man on the Mountain."  I remember loving this movie and told Jeremiah we would have a night where we could watch it together. 
 
 
 
I am in cleaning and organizing mode which his rather hard with 4 little ones in tow.  I am working on the school room and also toys and kids rooms and closets- a very daunting task!  So today while I was organizing, I finished listening to Uncle Tom's Cabin!  Wow- what an inspirational book.  I am trying to go back to old classics and I can't believe I never read that book before.  So I am slowly trying to read some good literature. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment