Thursday, January 24, 2019

God Hears...

Yesterday,  I lost my diamond.  I was at co-op at church and realized that my diamond on my wedding ring was gone at lunchtime.  Needless to say, I learned a lot about the Body of Christ as children, teens and adults combed the whole church to look for my diamond.  I felt so humbled that many people would help look for it!  We searched and searched, sweet friends looked through my purse and bags and I am so thankful!  I thought it was gone.  I had to make a dessert and bread in the morning for our small group and we wondered if the diamond could have gotten in the things I was making.  Thankfully, around 9pm- Michael took a flashlight and went around the kitchen floor and found the diamond on the floor under the floor rug near the sink.  Praise be to God!  He answers and helped us find the diamond!  We rejoiced with the kids and found it a neat demonstration to our kids of God hears us- He doesn't always do what we want but He always hears our deepest cry out to Him!  Praise be to God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment