Monday, November 11, 2019

Potty training

 Potty training 101-  Last week we took the plunge and started to work on potty training for Joel. I have to admit that this is my least favorite job as a parent. I felt pretty anxious going into the week but was just praying that God would help me have a relaxed perspective. Though it does add chaos to our days, we're slowly working on this little boy becoming a big boy.  He is so funny with what he repeats back to me and often says oh puddle no chocolate chip. One day, he went 20 times in his pants in a four-hour period, I'm not sure if he was just going a little bit and trying to stop himself but I felt like I was changing his underwear every 5 minutes. And  so this begins week two of our pottying adventures.  One of the harder things this time is trying to focus on my youngest while trying to do school and help the older ones. I was vividly reminded that God gives much grace even in potty training. 



No comments:

Post a Comment