Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Birthday Blessings...38

Last week, I turned 38.  Despite the cloudy, rainy day, the Lord lifted my gaze to Him.  These last two months, the Lord has been showing me a lot of areas that I feel weak and need the grace of God to help me!  I know this has been a hard season for many of us.  We are all struggling differently and God is making us more like Him.
I and a few of my kids struggle with isolation.  We love reaching out to people and visiting and hospitality.  We have been praying that God would give us new and creative ways to reach out to others.
So...on my birthday, a friend dropped off lunch and another friend dinner.  Michael worked hard to do a video of birthday blessings which was neat!  He worked so hard on it!  I received some beautiful flowers from a neighbor and my kids made sweet birthday coupons.  The kids were so excited and encouraging this year!  Thankful for another year and I know God will continue to teach me more this new year!







No comments:

Post a Comment