Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Graduation Day!!!
It is hard to believe that graduation day is finally here!  Well almost here!  On Friday Michael gradautes with his MDIV in Biblical Theological Studies.  Though this week has been super busy at work with graduation as that is my primary role at work- I am trying to take time to reflect on these last 4 years at Southern Seminary!  I am so thankful for this school- Southern Seminary and I know I will miss Dr. Mohler, the professors and the great students here when we leave this wonderful place in August.  Because I work on campus, sometimes I feel like I live here but I am so thankful for all that God has taught me here at Southern!  Graduation day is Friday, May 14th at 10:00am.  We are hoping it will be out on the lawn- but it looks like rain possibly may be in the forecast- we will have to wait and see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment