Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My little sister is getting married!


My sister, Rachel, is getting married in 4 months to Mike Santoro.  She is busy planning and getting ready for the big day while she is off from teaching this summer.  I on the other hand have been busy planning her shower for August 28th.  I never realized how much work it is to coordinate a shower from a distance (my fam is in PA) and also to coordinate her 10- yes 10 bridesmaids!  As you can see Mike is an avid baseball fam- my sister, never the sports player, has been to more baseball in the past year than she has in her whole life.  I'm excited to see how the Lord is growing them both and will bring them together to use them for His glory!  Needless to say- there will be 2 Mikes in the family very soon!

 

1 comment:

  1. Correction: Mike-Mike and Michael :), not two "Mike's"

    ReplyDelete