Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back in Time

As we are unpacking and getting settled I feel like I have not blogged so much of our moving adventure.  So I am attempting to go back in time to when we moved and even before in Louisville- the friends that were so gracious to us.  We had 2 different work teams- one was co-workers from the Seminary and others was our small group from church- how thankful we are for these people!  Both teams helped us paint and clean and get the apartment ready to move in!  After moving all our boxes, I am so glad we do not have to paint now!  We sure do miss these precious friends in Louisville!!!











Thanks to co-workers Matt & Erin Joiner, Jessica Gardner, Anne Marrs & Ken & Mary Jo O'Barr & Jim & Susan Williamson!!
You guys are sooo great and worked so hard and every day I am so thankful for all your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment