Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Lyons' Cub- Baby Boy!

We found out on Tuesday, September 14th that God has graciously blessed us with a bouncing baby boy!! I am about 19 weeks and was so thankful to see a healthy developing baby on the ultrasound! My due date is February 6, 2011. After my miscarriage a year ago, with this pregnancy I have proceeded with great caution trying to be careful that I do not place my hope in this child but that my hope would be in God! We are so thankful to the Lord for this blessing knowing that He forms life and He can choose to give and to take. We hold this child loosely in our hands knowing the Lord is giving him to us for a season and we pray that He would grow to love and serve the Lord. As it is hard to know what we were to expect- Michael & I both are thrilled but also challenged at the responsibility in raising a son. We pray that God would prepare us in the next few months to be godly parents and that we would love the Lord with all our heart, soul, mind and strength! Pray that the Lord would help to prepare us!

Psalm 139:15-16- “My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in the secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment