Thursday, September 30, 2010

This Week...

I just keep thinking about my friends back in Louisville… These were pics of the last day at work and Michael & Anne Marrs who made us a wonderful dinner before we left over a month ago! I sure do miss the time I spent with my girls at work day in and day out though I don’t miss the job as much.
This week here in Louisville, I have been settling into a routine- my first week of work. God has graciously provided some childcare positions for me and I am thankful for the opportunity to watch triplets on Mondays and the mom’s sister has a little girl that I am watching Tues, Wed and Fridays. Thankfully the triplets are not every day as I was so exhausted at the end of Monday. Even though I watch the little ones with Grandma- we sure do need those extra hands with 3 needing fed changed and played with at once. My respect goes out to moms of multiples like that. So that is what has been happening in the Lyons household this week. We are grateful for this childcare job that He has provided!
Very very soon I hope to post pictures of our apartment- the finished product…



Dear co-workers Jessica Garner & Erin Joiner- miss you girls!


Thanks for a wonderful meal before we left Michael & Anne Marrs!



Unloading the truck in Cincy- friends from Louisville as well as guys from ECC- Michael's parent's church came to help us unload- they said we had a ton of books!!!



Michael looks like he enjoying himself too much! 
Mom came to visit for the week right after we moved & she was such a big help!  She kept me on my toes and we got a lot done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment