Thursday, November 18, 2010

Michael & Rachel Santoro!!!

This past weekend Michael & I headed to York, PA for a big occasion- my sister's wedding!  My sister was so excited for this day!  She has been in many weddings and I admire how she has waited patiently and contentedly for the man the Lord would bring in her life!  We are very excited to be gaining a new brother- another Michael- we may need to name our son Michael to keep that name in the family.  :) 

Rachel was a beautiful bride- we spent the week getting our nails done, going to dinner to celebrate and of course preparing for the big day!!!  Here are some pics from the weekend.  I have to admit it was my most tiring trip home- with struggling to sleep some at night- I came home completely exhausted and am still trying to recover this week!!  :)

Today, I am excited to have Brooke & Zoe Kearfott coming to visit all the way from Simpsonville (near Louisville).  How sweet that they would drive all this way to visit!!  I'm excited to see friendly familiar faces!!!



Rache & Mike at their new apartment!


Getting our nails done!

Dear Dad showing off his Muslim Philippino garb!!





Rachel, Josh, Me and Jon- my siblings!



1 comment: