Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Pop- Pop & Fatherkins!!!!



Happy Birthday to my dad and Jeremiah's pop-pop!!!  Today is my dad's birthday and I am so proud to have him as my dad!  My dad has served the Lord faithfully in a very secular government job, working for the US Department of Agriculture for 40 years!  While working there, he has faced much adversity and challenges but the Lord has greatly used him to stand for Truth in a dark place!  I am very proud of my dad's integrity and his faithfulness to the Lord at work and at church and at home.  My dad has served Church of the Open Door faithfully in several capacities as a faithful elder and working lead many missions trip and has a passion for missions!  He loves the body of Christ and loves to serve the church!  My dad also loves to serve the missionaries around the world!  I can remember as a young girl, we would often have missionaries in our home and my parents loved them and it was fun to get to know their children as well as be exposed to the world!  My dad has also served our family well and he truly is a wonderful dad!  It is a joy for me now in this season to see him as Pop-pop and know that he will be a great grandpa to our little guy!  Dad is great wtih kids and it is fun for me to see him with little Jeremiah- I know it reminds him of us!  :) 
So Happy Birthday Dad & Pop-Pop!!!




1 comment: