Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy 6th Anniversary to my Honey!

 Jeremiah knows that it is Daddy & Mommy's anniversary tomorrow... so he says, "That's it!  I"m calling Grandma!"  And he did and now Pop-pop & Mom-mom are coming to spend a whole day and night with Jeremiah!  He is sooo excited!  Saturday, September 24- Michael and I are so excited to be able, Lord willing, to get away for 24 hours or so and spend some quality, sweet time together!  This will be Jeremiah's first time away from us but we are excited to be able to focus on one another uninterrupted!  :) 



 Happy 6th Anniversary to my wonderful husband, Michael Lyons!  It has been a true joy to spend these past 6 years with you!  I cannot believe it has been that long!  The Lord has been so good to us and has taught us many things throughout those years and praise God- He is still growing and teaching us!  You are such a kind, thoughtful, godly husband and leader of our family!  And it has been a joy to see you become a wonderful daddy this year!  The Lord has truly given me a gift that I don't deserve in a husband like you!  This year has been a blessing but challenge at times as we learn how to be parents and balance family and for you a very heavy load at school as well as work!  Yet you serve me as your wife and your family great joy! 

 Traveling on a mission trip to Peru!

 Our time at Southern Seminary!
 We love to hike!!!


 We love to take winter walks in the snow!

I am so thankful for you and love you Michael Lyons!

No comments:

Post a Comment