Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Visit with Mike & Rachel!

OK- so he is not too thrilled about being fed at this time!  :)

Rachel & Jeremiah at Graeters Ice Cream!
Over the long Labor Day weekend, my sister and her husband Mike came to visit.  Unfortunately I have no photos of Mike from the weekend, probably because my camera battery died.  We had a great time with them- took them to some Cincy favorites- Graeters and Skyline Chili.  We also took them to the Creation Museum thanks to a sweet family at our church that let us use their passes for free!  Mike had never been before and they really like it!  Unfortunately, we never made it to the petting zoo which Jeremiah probably would have loved. 
The Creation Museum by Moses!

The beautiful grounds of the Creation Museum


 My sister even went for a walk with Jeremiah and I on Monday morning and she offered to carry him and since he is getting pretty heavy now, I willingly agreed!  All in all, it was a wonderful weekend filled with some great company and we enjoyed some rest and relaxation and catching up with each other and also getting out some and spending time together.  My sis and I even were able to run out to Target and a coffee shop for a little bit on Saturday while the boys watched the little boy.  We are so thankful they made the long trek from PA out to visit us!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment