Friday, February 15, 2013

Due Date Update!

Today is my projected due date for Baby Lyons.  I am realizing how much these are "projected" due dates!  :)  And the Lord is teaching me much about trusting Him and His timing and waiting on the Lord for the birth of this little one.  Patience is definitely something I struggle with but it is a lesson to learn again and again. 

So no news yet.  I went to the doctor this morning and still about the same- 1cm dilated- the baby is in position and I look ready to go the doc thinks but no contractions yet.  I will go in for a fluid level check and stress test on Monday morning and again on Thursday.  If I am still around next week- they will check me in at 11am next Friday, February 22 to induce me- and so we wait and see and trust that the Lord is good and Sovereign, Wise & Loving and will give me grace for each moment of each day!  You can pray specifically for patience as I wait and that I will know when is the "right" time to go to the hospital when I go into labor.  And pray that I would not be anxious about anything but the know the Lord is near and entrust this child to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment