Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Erin!!!

Happy Birthday Erin!

I (Michael) have invaded Erin's blogosphere...to wish her a Happy 31st Birthday!!

Thirty-One Things I Love About You!
1. You want your children to know Christ
2. You serve your children selflessly
3. You make fantastic meals
4. You place high value on the local church
5. You love the nations
6. You love the gospel of Christ
7. You shower grace upon me and forgive me
8. You continually keep our home clean
9. You love to mow grass :)
10. You followed me to Israel...with a 1 year old!
11. You like to hike with me in the woods
12. You kiss me
13. You grocery shop for our family
14. You stay on budget
15. You know how to find great deals
16. You wear dresses/skirts for me
17. You read God-saturated books
18. You always look so pretty 
 19. You want me to be satisfied with Jesus
20. You have gorgeous legs
21. You encourage my never-ending studies
22. You understand why I am at HUC
23. You bring wisdom to our children
24. You keep the car clean
25. You love other people more than yourself
26. You have inner beauty that shines brightly
27. You are faithful to me and our family
28. You model biblical womanhood
29. You make me gluten free treats
30. You...are...hot!
31. You are looking to a home not in this world...but in the world to come

Happy 31st Birthday, Erin.
With All My Love and Affection,

Michael

(I invite you to post comments on Erin's blog about why you love her as a friend or family!)

1 comment:

  1. You are one of THE most thoughtful and generous people I know. Always, always thinking of others!!

    ReplyDelete