Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Birthday!

I had a wonderful birthday on Tuesday filled with many sweet birthday blessings.  Lydia must have wanted to be the first person in the day to wish me Happy Birthday as she kindly greeted me at 4am.  Michael and Jeremiah served me a lovely warm breakfast in bed.  Jeremiah kept running around saying, "Happy Mama."  I received many birthday blessings and a sweet elder at our church left me some Turkey Hill ice tea on my doorstep in the morning- so thoughtful!   During the day, we went to Home Depot to pick up some flowers and went for a walk in the park and had a picnic.  After naps, we headed out to Kaluga Park on the Western side of Cincinnati and picked up Penn Station and Chick fil A for dinner for our picnic.  Though the park was not the best one we have found and a couple was making out near the picnic tables,  it was a huge blessing to be outside and have some relaxing time as a family.  And I got a wonderful cookie cake for my birthday and a book called Desperate from Jeremiah and Lydia by Sarah Mae & Sally Clarkson- for moms needing to breathe.  (ha ha)  And Michael surprised me with a big gift this year from my parents and him- my very own laptop.  I have been getting hand me downs a lot in electronics which is fine but Michael's old computer blinks whenever you try to type on it as the screen goes in and out.  Leave it to my hubby to have all sorts of surprises up his sleeve. 







No comments:

Post a Comment