Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Miscellaneous Happenings this Summer...

 Here are a few random happenings in the Lyons' den lately.  Jeremiah loves to help me cook though sometimes I feel like the clean up afterward is not worth it but it is still fun.  His latest thing he loves- blowing the flour everywhere once I pour it in. Today, I was cooking a meal for a lady who had her 10th child two weeks- it was a bit of a challenge to cook for 12 people- I don't know how she does it every day! 

 Lydie's head is getting flat so the doc suggested having her sit in her saucer though she is a little young yet.  She likes it though I think this boy likes it more. 
 We bought a new car from Michael's grandma's friend- Marty- it is a Toyota Camry-  we are very thankful for this new to us set of wheels. 
 This is my garden this year- so far the netting is keeping the critters away.  I won't hold my breath yet. 
 And these are my flowers growing near the garden- we are enjoying such beautiful weather this past week that we have been having lots of campfires in the back which has been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment