Friday, September 13, 2013

Misc Friday

A few weeks ago- our wonderful Administrator at our church hosted a tea for Grandma Renner to honor her years of service volunteering at church!  Another reason we loved Grandma Renner- she gives of her time and is truly a servant! She says she has been replaced by machines- like the copier but no machine can replace that smile and servant's heart. 

 It has been a bit warm lately and we have been enjoying brief outings to get ice cream- trying out the local places here- our favorite this summer "Zip Dip".



And yes, this is my crazy messy boy- he puts himself into everything he does 100 percent even with the  mess.  Jeremiah's latest thing- "It's Play Time!"  And he sure does love running and jumping as much as he can as well as lining up his trucks. 
 
A few days ago, my hubby sent me this very encouraging reminder and it did just give me some encouragement on allowing time to breathe in my time and meditate on God's Word- from DGM website.  Michael is teaching an Intro to the OT- Pentateuch and will do Genesis this Sunday so I am trying my best to read the book by Sunday.  It is long- 50 chapters but well worth the read! 
 
That is it for this Friday!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment