Friday, December 5, 2014

Reformation Day...

Reformation Day (a quick recap):
This shows you how far behind I really am!  
Actually this week, as I have been decorating for Christmas- I realized I lost an advent craft that I put in a great spot to remember this year- and well, I can't, for the life of me, remember where that "memorable" spot is.  I always thought I was organized- but lately I am seriously wondering if I really am.  So while we are battling coughing kids with colds and disorganization this week- here's a quick recap of a past event. :)
On Reformation Day this year, we went to our friends' house for her Friday music class in her home and we dressed up like animals- actually, lions- for the Lyons' family!

That evening in our family "Reformation" celebration- we wore costumes and decided to act out Daniel and the Lions Den- just because he had these 2 lions in costume- you see.  Ok- so maybe 3 lions.  Then Michael acted out the story of Martin Luther- as much as he could to a 3 year old and 1 year old.  We lit our pumpkin that we carved and had some fun treats.  Michael and I always enjoy concluding the evening by watching the movie- Luther!  Fun family traditions!




No comments:

Post a Comment