Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Potty training...

 We are still in the throws of potty training Lydia but cowie gets to be potty trained too.  I think we are on week #5 since we began.  It has been a long road.  But somewhere around week #3 or 4- Lydie seems to be getting it.  She actually goes on the potty when I sit her there and is having fewer accidents in her pants.  She is great about going on the potty in public places while Jeremiah was scared for a while and she loves to take her animals to the potty as well.  I am so thankful that I stuck with it and for the moms that gave me advice to persevere.  As in anything in life- it helps to have friends that remind you of the long-term perspective.  As a mom, it is so easy to get caught up in the little moments and forget the "big picture"- shepherding and training these little hearts that they might love and treasure the Greatness of God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment