Monday, September 14, 2015

It's Coming...

 So I have to say the last month- I have been wading through the world of "homeschooling," asking lots of advice from friends, looking at curriculum and mainly being overwhelmed- especially to think Jeremiah starts Kindergarten next year.  So this year, we are trying to do a few things just at home for a little "preschool-"  don't be too impressed- I really don't know what I am doing.  This is going to be a whole new realm for me where I am dependent on God's grace and the giftedness of many friends who have been there, done that and are doing it now and doing well at what God has given them to do.  It is exciting and scary all at the same time.  Jeremiah is ready to learn and wants to do school- now Mom just needs to figure out what to do.  So thankful for a talkative, inquisitive little guy.  So ready or not- we are beginning to enter this world- lots and lots more to learn. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment