Tuesday, September 8, 2015

We made it...

 We made it back to Cincinnati.  It was a long drive but my parents were sweet and road with us part of the way so I only had drive 4 hours by myself.  I had sweet times with family and a sweet visit with by best friend from home and a refreshing time vising with the Engles as well. 
 We had crazy cousin times and went to splash parks and parks and pools.  I got to run out to Kohls and Target one naptime- childless shopping very rare these days. 

 We went for walks and my brother and Lydia had fun on swings.


 I had my fill of Dairy Queen and Ritas Italian Ice.  The last night, we went to Cracker Barrel as a family and a sweet lady must have took pity on my chaos and offered to pay my meal and my kids meal- she handed me a Cracker Barrel gift card and said "God Bless."  I was touched by the generosity of strangers that I do not know and a reminder again of how God provides and cares for us!  All and all a great trip. 




No comments:

Post a Comment