Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Mommy moments...

A few days before we were supposed to leave to visit my family- I took the kids to see the Nativity with live animals near our house.  We had a great time visiting the animals.  The kids were starting to whine that it was cold and so I got them in the car and turned on the van so they would have heat.  Meanwhile all the doors shut and somehow locked me out.  I had only the coat on my back, phone and purse were locked in the car.  One of those crazy mommy moments.  And of course, I didn't know Michael's phone number- it was in my phone.  So I just stood at the window trying to get Jeremiah to unbuckle himself and unlock the door but he could not. I had quite a crowd of people around trying to help me out and finally a dear gentleman screwed off my antennae and put it through the window to hit the button to roll the window down.  At that point, it didn't matter if the car window area was scratched a little bit- I was glad to be able to get into the car.  Needless to say, my new years resolution is trying to memorize at least my husband's phone number.


No comments:

Post a Comment