Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Quieting the Noise...

I have found this to be a particularly hard season.  I don't necessarily know why I have been struggling more lately, maybe it is the stress of three busy active kids and trying to keep up with them.  I am thankful in this season to be meeting with a woman every other week and we are working through this material- Quieting the Noise by Jim Berg.  It has been refreshing for my soul to be reminded that God is more than enough for any situation I face!  He is my true value and in Him I find rest and contentment for my restless, wandering soul!  He has a book entitled God is More Than Enough based on the study which is probably quicker to go through but contains most of the material.  Thankful for these resources to help me identify the unbelief in my heart and be pointed to our All Sufficient God!






No comments:

Post a Comment