Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Amazing Mom Podcast

Here is an amazing Podcast from the Gospel Centered Mom podcast.  I am really enjoying her Summer of Mentoring series.  A friend told me about this lady as she is from Pennsylvania, my home state.  I wrote down some notes that I want to try to implement in my family.  She challenged me in stepping away when I am getting frustrated and angry.  She challenged me to spend 10 minutes each day with each of my kids one-on-one, which I hope to implement more this school year.  And she challenged me to do something special for each of my kids and my husband on the "day" each month of their birth date.  So I am going to try to do something on the 7th of each month for Jeremiah or take him on a brief outing, 18th for Lydia, 22 for Michael, 27 for Joel and 28 for Josiah.  So that could be a lot in that last week but I am going to try.  :)  Here's to being more intentional with my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment