Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Fun

 A few random things for this week: 
Jeremiah is really into baseball right now and loves to try to play even with bigger kids if he can.
 Joel spent the week sleeping on a towel again as we headed to swim lessons each morning!  Jeremiah passed the Red Cross Level 1 and is working on Level 2. 
 Joel has his first official cold- so much so that I have been worried about him at night- the end result I have not gotten too much sleep.  Poor little guy.
 Lydia got another hair cut- I need to take a picture of it- it is a little more like shoulder length.  I made a few mistakes which made it shorter than I was intending it to be.  The little girls at church can still braid her hair thought- they do it for me every Sunday!
And Josiah, he is his own little person.  We got out the little potty this week trying to get him used to the idea.  Right now, he is worried about what this change may entail for him.  Still not sure when the potty training day will be but we are getting ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment