Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Gigis Birthday!

 Last week, we celebrated Gigi turning 101. This wonderful lady remains to me such a model of a Godly woman. She is always kind caring and patient and thankful. She is always encouraging others and I always walk away from time with her feeling blessed. God is still using her mightily in the lives of her family as well as everyone she meets. She still reads her Bible faithfully and reads Max Lucado books and goes to a prayer meeting every week and Bible study at her nursing home. She is modeling for me and my kids how to walk Faithfully in these older years. I had her in a few of her girlfriends over for dinner one night last week and was amazed at the stories of these women throughout their lives and how God worked in and through them. It really was encouraging it's just sit back and listen to stories of faithful women.


No comments:

Post a Comment