Friday, February 1, 2019

Sledding


 The first snowfall in January, we hit the slopes. One of our favorite memories from this month was getting a group of friends from Co-op together in the hill in the back of our house to go sledding. The kids were all excited about the snow and because it was wet snow we were able to build a huge snowman. Such fun memories from our snow month. Ever since I can remember, I am slightly addicted to sweating. There have been times where I will run out back during that time and just go sledding by myself. It was a little more treacherous the years I was pregnant as Michael warned me not to do it. I have fond memories of sledding with sweet friends Seminary. One of the best things about the winter is fun in the snow. And of course she can't forget the hot chocolate, my kids are really loving hot chocolate this year.










No comments:

Post a Comment