Tuesday, December 21, 2010

33 weeks and counting...

Lately, as I have rounded the 30 week mark of pregnancy, I have been slightly overwhelmed with the thought that this baby could come relatively soon.  Though I am thrilled at the thought of being able to see with my eyes what has been hidden the last few months, I am also scared at the thought of being a mom even though I have waited for this for so long.  Today, we had our last ultrasound just to check to see if my placenta was still in the wrong place possibly indicating a need for a C-section.  Thankfully, the placenta has moved and our little guy is currently 4lb. 12 oz is the estimate.  The ultrasound lady said he probably will be a 7 lb baby and for that I was excited to hear he might be on the smaller end.  She even thought he had my chin and my nose- which is hard to believe they can tell all that from a picture I can't even really make out.  We are very thankful that he is still doing well and praise God for His development and growth.  We continue to entrust this little one to the Lord and pray that He would prepare us in the next few weeks to be godly parents!  Dr. Grim thankfully said I was officially cleared for take off... take off to Pennsylvania that is- we are attempting and 8 hour drive on Thursday to PA and trying to avoid the snow coming here on Friday.  I am thankful to be able to go to PA for Christmas to see family and friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment