Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Michael and I had a great Christmas this year.  Thankfully we were able to travel 8 hours to York, PA and thankfully the drive was not too bad- we just tried to stop a lot and stretch and walk.  We spent some time visiting friends and family (more pics to come on those) and we enjoyed time with Mike & Rachel (my new brother-in-law and my sister).  Today, my mom is planning what was supposed to be a "surprise" baby shower for me but I already knew about it.  It is sweet of her to be working so hard to plan this.  We are hoping to travel back to Cincy tomorrow to celebrate with the Lyons' side of the family.

But for now some of the fun Pennsylvania foods I am enjoying:  Funny Cake, Cream Dried Beef & those wonderful Pretzel Roll turkey sandwiches- yum!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment