Thursday, February 3, 2011

A New Season...

When we moved to Cincinnati, I was so thankful for the Lord providing two sisters that allowed me the privilege of watching their children.  I believe this season has been helpful for me as I prepare for my own children and was a change from secretarial work at Southern.  Working at Southern was great for the Seminary season with Michael in school but honestly there were many days when I longed for the day I could stay at home and be a mom.  When we moved to Cincinnati, I was thankful to get a job part time watching these children.  I am very thankful for the friendship of these two moms and their sweet babies and little girl that I will miss so much and hope to keep in touch!

I have been continuing to watch Olivia during the month of January and she has been so cute!  Her famous words are "Um" for yes when you ask her a question or "Olivia would you like to play with blocks?"  "Um, sure."  And she says "rock a rocka" which is so cute and I love that she calls me Ennie- kinda sounds like Ernie but without the "r".  I will definitely miss that little girl!

As I, Lord willing, soon enter a new season of motherhood and being at home- I pray the Lord will teach me greatly through this season and that I would learn to trust and rely on Him even more each day!


Olivia and her sweet mom, Erin


The triplets- Baby Clark

Baby Collin

Baby Ava

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to very soon seeing pictures of Baby Lyon! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete