Monday, January 31, 2011

More Christmas...

Before January ends, I wanted to post a few more pictures from our Christmas in York, PA.  My mom and sister threw Baby Lyons a precious shower!  They worked so hard and it was so fun to see a lot of sweet people from York and Church of the Open Door!  It was so fun to reconnect with many of these ladies and we felt truly showered by their love and support!!!  We then came back and spent time with Michael's family for New Year's Eve!  It was a blessing to see my sweet friend Melissa Wagner & Sarah Brown on New Year's Day.  It was fun to reconnect and see these friends from college! 

On another note- we are about a week from my due date on Sunday, February 6th- though I know that this is an estimated due date.  I know the Lord will be stretching me in the area of waiting on the Lord for our little guy's arrival.  It is amazing to me that no one truly knows what starts labor and so I just keep thinking that it is truly the Lord's plan and timing when it does happen!  And so I have a feeling in the next week or two- He will be teaching me alot about waiting and trusting His perfect timing in all things- and of course being content in the waiting.  But then, I keep thinking, we are always waiting for something so that we may trust and rely and depend on the Lord!






No comments:

Post a Comment