Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Birthday


Last Saturday was my 29th birthday.  My dear sweet husband was planning a fun evening- complete with Grandma Lyons babysitting Jeremiah and all- but our plans did not turn out as we expected.  Saturday was beautiful and we went to a park in Cincy- Mount Storm Park.  My goal this summer is to visit all the parks in Cincinnati.  Michael and I went downtown to eat some Japanese and then we were going to go on the Cincinnati Riverboat tour, but as we went up to the boat- they told us the river was too flooded.  So we were very disappointed.  Then we went to get a milkshake which took a long time for our server to get to us.  Then we were going to watch a sunset and it had clouded over.  :)  So our time was not quite what we expected but it was still a nice time along the flooded river of Cincinnati.  :)  We had a great view of downtown and enjoyed being out together. :)  Michael promised me a rain check for the boat ride- we just have to wait literally until it stops raining!  :)   We are thankful that Michael is finished with his 1 year at Hebrew Union!!!!  :)  We are so thankful for how the Lord has been with us this year! 





Oh and my birthday is not complete each year without a Dairy Queen ice cream cake!  Love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment