Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random Pictures


Jeremiah is 3 months old- we are very thankful for this milestone.  In the past few weeks, Jeremiah has become a MUCH happier baby than he was a few weeks ago.  Call it colic or whatever you want to call it,  he is definitely adjusting so much better to life in general- maybe it is the added bonus that now he can lay on his back on the floor and kick!  And he can actually put himself to sleep for a nap- wow!  He was not able to do that even a few weeks ago!  We praise the Lord for allowing us to persevere through his unhappy crying stage!!!  And I def. like the smiles and coos too.



Mother's Day lunch at the White House with both Grandmas and Mom Lyons.  Aunt Janet so graciously treated us there!



A baby taking a bath- he actually doesn't cry for this anymore either- just stares at me as if to say- why are you doing this to me.  And I love this little farmer outfit someone had given me- it is one of my new favorites!  :)  Well, gotta go- the babe has wakened from his nap!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment