Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bumpers...

 A few weeks ago when my parents were here, Jeremiah woke up one night twice in the middle of the night.  The first time I ignored him thinking he would go back to sleep, then a half an hour later, he woke up again crying.  I finally went in and checked on him and he had his leg caught through the slats of the crib.  The next morning at nap time his leg got caught again.  So needless to say, we put up the bumpers and he has slept GREAT ever since! 

 These are a few room decorations I added- his initials- his name is too long and it would be too expensive to put his whole first name.  I put a little clothesline of pictures that I am hoping to add to possibly a pic a month of him.  And Grandma Renner painted that elephant for Michael when he was young and now Jeremiah has it in his room.  Jeremiah also enjoys TOYS- needless to say, every time I put him on the ground- he heads straight for that toy basket!  He is a curious little boy these days- not crawling just rolling everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment