Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cloth Diapering...

Well, today I have joined the ranks of many women that I know and love in the cloth diapering world.  Thank you to many moms out there that I have pestered and asked over and over again to show me how these things work.  After a few months of talking to moms and researching, I finally broke down and bought some cloth diapers and started Jeremiah on them today.  Ask me at the end of the week how it is going!  (Special thanks to my sister-in-law, Laura Lyons for really showing me how the diapers work and for giving me some inserts and a cover and detergent and for answering all my cloth diapering questions!)  So I have been a bit overwhelmed at all the diversity of cloth diapers out there.  It finally came down to seeing what my sister-in-law uses and actually trying it for myself.  It has taken me so long to figure out all the lingo that goes along with cloth diapers so it took me a while to join the ranks.  I am motivated by trying to reduce our costs as much as possible and seeing how diapers cost a lot, I figure this is an area that could save us A LOT!!!  Especially when your husband is in school and you are living on a sufficient but minimal income.  So here is what I got...  Bum Genius Flips.   

No comments:

Post a Comment