Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pop-Pop and Mom-Mom Come Today...

 Jeremiah is very excited today as his Pop-pop and Mom-mom arrive today!  We are excited to spend a long weekend with them!  We will start by taking them to the Hebrew Union picnic tonight- which should be fun!  School for Michael starts on Monday already and he is busily preparing himself for his classes!  Year number 1 finished and on to year number 2!  Please pray for us if you think about it as we transition back into school mode even though Michael has been taking an online class of German all summer! 
 Last week, I took Jeremiah to Winton Woods for a walk and we did a mini photo shoot!  So I am not the best photographer and I don't want to pay a lot of money for photos but I LOVE pictures- so I brought some of J's favorite friends and we tried to capture the nice day- at least he smiled!




2 comments: