Friday, October 28, 2011

A Messge for Daddy...

Daddy, we have a message for you...  We wanted to thank you SO much for taking such good care of all the books at the Hebrew Union Library!  You are so good at finding lost books and scanning and making HUC a cheery place!  I wanted you to know that I am taking VERY good care of your books here at home.  In fact, I am hoping to be just like you some day and work at the Library too, maybe. :)  Sometimes I just stand here and look at the BIG bookshelf- my goal is to try to climb to the top but right now I am on shelf #2.  Hmmm... which one should I read today?  Maybe Josephus or maybe Greek or maybe the Journey from Texts to Translations.  I am not sure but I am going over them just to make sure they are all in their right place- just like you would like them!  And I am trying not to chew on the covers- though I am so tempted to just pull one off and gnaw on it!  Well, daddy, thanks for working so hard for us!  Your books are safe with me- well, mabye!  :)
Luv, Jeremiah
aka- J-man


1 comment:

  1. That is to cute Erin! He is getting SO big!

    ReplyDelete