Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bathtime & Beyond!!

 Jeremiah is enjoying bath time so much!  He loves getting a bath in the big tub and splashes and splashes so hard!  He loves it!

 At 9 months old now, Jeremiah is a very busy bee.  He leaves a trail wherever he goes.  Now he loves to pull up on everything and try to reach for things.  He is always trying to open my cabinets- think it is time for baby locks. 
 Jeremiah is such a blessing and this Thanksgiving I am very thankful for all the blessings God has given me this year- for my wonderful  husband who is so thoughtful and works so hard for our family and this year for my little boy who the Lord graciously gave to us this year and has brought us great joy!  One of my prayers for Jeremiah is that he would love the Lord with all his heart and soul and I also pray that he would be a thoughtful boy and think of others before himself.  I am hoping he follows his daddy in this as there is no better model for him than Michael!  He serves and leads our family well! 

Jeremiah loves daddy's slippers!!! :)
I am also thankful how the Lord has led us to Cincinnati this past year and for the people He has brought into our lives here and he He teaches us dependence on Him and continues to provide for our every need!  We are blessed and thankful!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment