Friday, December 2, 2011

Bee in a Box

 As I was taking out some flowers from the garden today and trying to spare some of them from the deadly frost, I got a package in the mail and lo and behold it was a happy garden bee!  Now, I know it is almost winter but I was very happy to get this cheery bee!  I just had to put him in the hallway in one of my plants!  Thanks dad for being so thoughtful and sending me a surprise package and a sweet little garden bee!!!  I guess it goes a long with my buzzzzzy little boy these days!  Thanks dad!  Love you lots! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. breeder queen bees for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Immune System

    ReplyDelete